A Healthcare Administrator’s Roadmap to Delivering Clinical Decision Support in the Age of AI
In 2019, Frost & Sullivan stated that “clinical decision support systems (CDSS) are poised to become the user interface of choice for clinical interactions with health IT, ultimately supplanting the electronic health record (EHR)”. Powered by AI and Big Data, intelligent CDSS promises to reduce the burden on the physician while ensuring personalized and effective care.
As healthcare institutions move towards value-based healthcare, leveraging EHR data to power CDSS will become increasingly important. However, examples of successful clinical deployments of intelligent CDSS are rare, illustrating the “AI Chasm” that separates useful algorithms from meaningful applications. So, how do you deliver CDSS within your hospital to achieve care goals?
Our healthcare industry leaders will share insights into how intelligent CDSS can be successfully applied within clinical environments, leading to improved efficiency and patient outcomes.
- Implementing the clinical deployment of intelligent CDSS
- Assessing the performance of AI tools for your institution
- Leveraging data to personalize patient treatment plans
- Integrating decision support tools throughout the care pathway
- BIPIN KARUNAKARAN Vice President of Clinical Insights, Analytics and Informatics at Novant Health
- ALAN PITT Professor of Neuroradiology, Barrow Neurological Institute
- JAMES WHITE Director of Stephenson Cardiac Imaging Centre, Libin Cardiovascular Institute, University of Calgary and Founder of Cohesic Inc.
- JORDAN ENGBERS CEO Cohesic Inc