Championing Innovation in Senior Living: Using Smart Technology to Monitor and Enhance Residents’ Health
As the industry evolves, providers must innovate to stay ahead of the curve, adapt to the changing environment and combat the challenges currently being faced. Adopting innovative technologies with an aim to improve the quality of life for the elderly and vulnerable is critical to this process.
What can leaders do to monitor the health of such frail populations best and more efficiently, and how can we cultivate an environment that supports innovation and adaptation, to truly take this industry forward?
Join us in this 1-hour interactive session to hear our experts discuss the below learning objectives:
- Discussing the health challenges of the senior population
- Leveraging innovative technologies for passive remote health monitoring, without changing the host’s behaviour
- Utilizing technology to support nursing staff in senior facilities
- Defining what innovation means and forming strategies to scope, select, and effectively execute a positive technology implementation into senior living
- Enhancing the quality of life of the elderly using new technological tools
- Mary Haynes, CEO, Nazareth Home
- Sheri Rose, Executive Director, Thrive Center Inc.
- Vik Kashyap, Founder & CEO, Toi Labs