Change is Opportunity: Delivering Effective Change Management in Healthcare
The healthcare landscape is ever-evolving, and workforce management is at the heart of this transformation. Ensuring that healthcare professionals are efficiently scheduled, adequately trained, and optimally utilized is essential for care team engagement, the delivery of high-quality care, and fiscal responsibility. Managing change within your healthcare workforce presents unique challenges, and it demands a comprehensive strategy to navigate successfully.
Join us for an enlightening webinar where we explore the art of change management in the context of healthcare workforce management. Our experienced panel of experts will explore the unique challenges and considerations that healthcare leaders face when driving change, and they’ll provide actionable insights to help you navigate these complex waters.
- Change Leadership and Vision: How to define a clear and compelling vision for change and the role of leadership in guiding and supporting change management initiatives.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication: Identify the importance of involving key stakeholders and outline effective strategies to engage and involve them.
- Measuring Rollout Success: Discuss how to develop training and development programs, establish KPIs, ensure compliance, and align change initiatives with patient-centric care principles
- Jody K. Reyes, SVP & Chief Operating Officer, Penn State Health | Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Katie Boston-Leary, PhD, MBA, MHA, RN, NEA-BC, Director of Nursing, Programs, American Nurses Association
- Lindsey Klein, Chief Strategy Officer, QGenda