ESG and Sustainable Investment for Financial Institutions: Navigate the Challenges, Grasp the Opportunities
For financial firms to be able to provide clients with the best returns, it is necessary to effectively incorporate ESG and sustainability factors into their decision-making processes. To achieve that, they need to fully understand the impact of regulation globally and regionally and ensure they are fully prepared. But, with new regulations and considerations around Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) constantly transforming the investment landscape, a series of challenges associated with data accuracy, transparency, and standardized frameworks have surfaced. To re-incentivise the space, we need to highlight the financial opportunities within ESG.
Join this discussion to hear leaders in sustainability, ESG, and impact investing explaining how to overcome challenges within ESG and get the best out of ESG and sustainability investment strategies to maximise profit from every portfolio.
- Effectively implementing ESG into business strategies and positioning portfolios to extract maximum alpha from ESG investments
- Addressing the climate financing gap and discussing approaches for transparently advancing ESG strategies to enhance investment processes
- Assessing how to navigate the regulatory landscape and keeping pace with Global ESG regulations to remain compliant
- Managing Data Challenges to ensure strong ESG Investment Decisions
- Leveraging the opportunities provided by AI to efficiently collect ESG Data and make stronger ESG investment decisions
- Eric Lee, SVP, ESG Investing & IR, Aligned Climate Capital
- Ross Campbell, Managing Director, Responsible Investing, Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss
- Kamil Homsi (PanelModerator) Co-Founder/CEO, GRC Investment Group