ESG Application on Securitization Products: challenges and opportunities
ESG is expected to have a big impact on the European securitization market. With investors requiring a comprehensive approach for integrating ESG factors in securitization transactions and regulators still developing a standardized framework, market practitioners are constantly seeking answers for their day-to-day activities.
Complex transaction structures, regulatory compliance, data gaps, unavailability of reliable technologies for sourcing data, and uncertainties about the required degree of ESG integration are just some of the issues that market players must tackle.
Join us for this webinar to learn from key experts about the main challenges that the securitization market faces with regards to ESG by :
- Taking a closer look at the structured finance investors’ needs
- Examining how to incorporate ESG factors in securitization vehicles and how this might impact performance
- Tackling data sourcing and data trust issues
- Looking into potential advantages of SPV structures for increasing investments into ESG-friendly assets
- Deep diving into structural features (contractual limits/covenants and netting criteria) to create ESG protection mechanisms
MICHELLE MANUEL Structured Credit, Portfolio Manager at Investec
VLAD OLTEANU Portfolio Manager ABS & Mortgages at NNIP
TINA DE BAERE Head of ESG at Cairn Capital
MARCO MASOTTO Head of the Securitization platform, Equalizer at Cardo AI
ALTIN KADAREJA CEO and co-founder of Cardo AI