Taking Brands to New Heights: Bridging the Gap in Marketing Channels to Ensure a Better Client Communication.
Tough times require drastic measures! A lot of companies today are cutting down on their resources in an effort to survive. As a result, organizations are heavily burdened internally, thus creating a communication gap within the whole marketing supply chain. With Biotech and Life Sciences booming at rapid speeds, hence becoming more demanding, introducing a smarter approach that enhances control and removes obstacles is vital for maximizing the impact of a marketing message.
- Connecting the “concept — to recipient” supply chain to meet business objectives and deliver a better *HCP — patient outcome
- Uniting marketing channels to improve time-to-market of a product while decreasing cost
- Merging execution and distribution to provide a single, cohesive workflow through one central mechanism
- Eliminating disruptors down the marketing line, by using top technology to access a vast number of services fast, and on a budget
- Kristin Vitanza Squires Vice President, Marketing at Harmony Biosciences
- Russ Senyk US Marketing Director at Luye Pharma
- Mark Leber Vice President Business Solutions at DemandOne, an FGS Company